Social Studies and RMPS
Our faculty is all about people; people in the past, people and the environment, people in society and people’s beliefs and values. Everything pupils learn in our faculty helps them to understand the world and themselves better. We give pupils opportunities to become successful learners, confident individuals, effective contributors and responsible citizens. We support each pupil to aim high to be the best they can be and to achieve their potential.
- Mrs D. Millar – Modern Studies (Acting Principal Teacher)
- Mr D. Watt – RMPS
- Mrs J. Chalmers – Geography
- Ms R. Esmail – Geography and Maths
- Ms C. Baxter – History and Modern Studies
- Mrs D. Kirkwood – Modern Studies and History
- Mr S. McDowell – History
- Miss L. Stewart – RMPS and ASN
- Mrs J. Mackay – RMPS and English
Geography – Tuesday & Wednesday lunchtimes, Thursday & Friday afterschool.
History – Monday and Friday lunchtimes, Monday & Tuesday afterschool.
Modern Studies – Tuesday, Thursday & Friday lunchtimes, Thursday afterschool
RMPS/Psychology – Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday afterschool.
We are also happy to help pupils who drop-in.
Engineering club, Mr Watt – Room 107, Tuesday & Thursday lunchtimes
BBC News School Report – Mrs Kirkwood, Room 102, Thursday lunchtime
Debating Club – Mrs Millar, Room 104