The School Board has now been replaced by a Parent Council.
Although mostly made up of parents / carers of Bannockburn High pupils, the council can also include up to three pupils and others with an interest in the school.
The objectives of the Parent Council are :
- To work in partnership between the school, its pupils and all its parents
- To promote partnership between the school, its pupils and all its parents
- To develop and engage in activities which support the education and welfare of the pupils
- To identify and represent the views of parents on the education provided by the school and other matters affecting the education and welfare of the pupils.
- Meetings are held in the school staff room and are open to all parents / carers.
Planned meetings are announced in the Headteachers Newsletter issued regularly.
If you would like more information about the Parent Council then please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org